Treatment for infertility, especially in female are based on the age of the patient and the cause of the disorder. With many treatment options for female infertility available today, the one that suits the needs of the patient’s condition needs to be applied. A good fertility clinic with expert doctors and consultants can contribute highly in this.
- Controlling body weight – an increase in body weight leading to obesity is a main concern for fertility. Improper weight loss can also weaken the body leading to infertility issues
- No exposure to smoking and alcohol – smoking and alcohol can destroy one’s fertility capability
- Reducing over exercise or physical activity – though regular exercise helps in ensuring health, an over exercise has exactly the opposite result
- Limit the use of medications and caffeine intake
- Reduce stress with the help of meditation and yoga
The course of female infertility treatment includes drugs or medications, surgery or Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART).
Fertility restoration is done with the help of drugs and medications to treat women facing infertility due to ovulation disorders or hormonal imbalance. These are done by increasing the presence of Luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and gonadotrophin in the body by intake of medications.
The causes for infertility can be corrected or cured with the help of surgery. The surgeries usually performed include tissue removal surgeries, tubal and tubal reversal surgeries to treat conditions like endometriosis, to remove fibroids, to correct fallopian tube dysfunction and so on.
Anish Fertility and Women Centre is a unit of Guru Hospital, based in Madurai, offering specialised and highly successful infertility treatment for men and women.
Visit Us : infertility-center-madurai.com
Mail Us : firstname.lastname@example.org