Fibroids also called uterine myomas, leiomyomas or fibromas are small rigid tumors appear in the walls of the reproductive system of a women ( uterus). Women in the age group of 20 to 50 have more chances of affecting this condition. Most of the fibroids are harm less in nature.
How fibroids causes infertility ?
- While growing fibroid change the shape of cervix preventing the entry of sperm into uterus
- It restricts the momentum of sperm or embryo
- It will block the fallopian tubes
- Badly impact the lining size of uterine cavity
- It reduces the blood flow to the uterine cavity preventing embryo from sticking to the uterine wall thus affecting its development
Advancement of technology in the medical field has resulted in minimally invasive technologies that reduce the pain as well as recovery time of the patient. Nowadays Laparoscopic Surgery is effectively used for removing fibroids which causes infertility in women. It is also called Laparoscopic Myomectomy. In this doctor will make a small opening near the belly button. Then laparoscope, a slender tube fitted with camera is inserted into abdomen. Doctor will operate in real time by looking into monitor and inserting smaller instruments through it.
Guru Multispecialty Hospital- Anish Fertility & Women Care Centre offers Laparoscopic Myomectomy in Madurai with the help of dedicated team of doctors and other staff.
Visit us: www.infertility-center-madurai.com
Mail us: email@example.com