Infertility is a condition in which a female cannot conceive after unprotected intercourse for over a year. Conception or pregnancy depends on following factors like:
1) The production of healthy sperm
2) Healthy eggs
3) Unblocked fallopian tubes
4) Ability of sperm to fertilize the egg
5) Sufficient embryo quality.
For the pregnancy to be normal, the embryo must be healthy and the woman's hormonal environment adequate for its development. If these factors are impaired it can result in infertility.
Causes of Infertility
- Advancing maternal age
- Ovulation disorders
- Tubal occlusion (blockage)
- Uterine fibroids
- Endometrial polyps
- Male factors affecting sperm function
Treatment of Infertility
Infertility treatment provides by Guru Hospital are:
- ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology)
- IUI (intrauterine insemination)
This procedure is less expensive ,standard AI procedure, less risk for multiple births.
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
IVF is perform in the laboratory. It can performed in four stages:
- Ovarian stimulation
- Egg Retrieval
- Fertilization and Embryo Culture
- Embryo Transfer and Cryopreservation
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
It is used for couples when male infertility is the main reason.
- Donor Egg
Guru Multispecialty Hospital, Madurai is an Infertility center with high-tech technologies. We offer the best treatment for all types of infertility problems in male and female.
Visit us: www.infertility-center-madurai.com
E-mail us: email@example.com