ICSI Treatment is treatment for men who are infertile
It requires one sperm and it is injected directly into the egg. Then a fertilised egg is then transferred to uterus.
Who is a candidate for ICSI?
- Those Who Cannot get to the egg at all can't fertilise egg
- those who have A very low or zero sperm count.
- the sperm can't swim well because of A high percentage of abnormally shaped sperm
- due to spinal cord injuries or diabetes, Problems with getting an erection and ejaculating occurs
what is the procedure?
- A holding pipette made of a tiny glass tube is used to preserve the egg.
- An injection pipette is used to penetrate the egg's membrane and deposit a single sperm into the egg.
- The egg is then discharged into a drop of cultured medium.
- If fertilized, the egg is allowed to mature for 1 - 2 days and then it is either frozen or inculcated
What are the advantages of ICSI?
- Give you a chance of conceiving your genetic child when other choices are closed to you.
- If man is too anxious and cannot ejaculate on the day of egg collection for standard IVF then sperm can instead be extracted for ICSI.
- used to help couples with unexplained infertility
- ICSI doesn't affect children and develop mentally or physically.
Overcome infertility through IVF and start living with your family. Guru Multispecialty Hospital- Anish Fertility & Women Care Centre offers ICSI treatment in Madurai with the help of dedicated team of doctors and other staff. We offer advanced treatment techniques at an affordable rate.
Visit us: www.infertility-center-madurai.com
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org